The eLearning courses consist of 500+ courses organized into 51 course libraries spanning about 700 hours of e-learning, covering areas of Banking, Accounting, Insurance and Risk Management.
Topics range from basic financial concepts like Time Value of Money to complex topics like Strategies for Corporate Valuation and an in-depth exploration of Financial Risk Management and Derivatives.
- Click on Course catalogue below
- Click on any of the course libraries
- This will open the courses up (on your right)
- Select the course(s) you want (Add to cart)
- Click continue
- A form appears that you need to print off, complete and emali/fax/post to HKIB
- Your details will be processed by HKIB and you will be emailed your personal login details to access your eLearning course(s).